Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Time to get REAL & Serious (RANT)


Enough is enough. Pretending to be something you are not is a lie. I'm tired of seeing bullshyt that implies that people live in their minds (CRAZY People). Sometimes its good to pretend, in order for time to appear to pass but this has came too far. First, reality tv is scripted, now REGULAR people are pretending to be something they are not. The Barbie thing was cute at first but it has taken its toll to FAKE.
The internet is nothing but fake personas. I can't keep reading bullshyt and opinions of people who I do not care for. Damn, I'm just a FAN!! I'm not a sibling of a celeb and I will not pretend to be one. I enjoy different genres of music that I can sing, cry to, laugh to, and dance to. All celebrities are different and that's what makes them who they are. Nobody wants to hear the same shitty music everyday. Rap is getting played out! Everybody today is either a model or a rapper. LOL I laugh at that all the time. WHERE ARE THE FANS? Support the music and artists that you love, STOP trying to be them!

No comments:

Post a Comment